Trinity plans a return to in-person worship on Sunday, September 13, at 10:30 A.M. We will observe strict social-distancing guidelines and masks will be required in order to attend worship.
You will be asked to observe social distancing from the parking lot to your pew. Ushers will guide you into the building.
- If you have a fever, attend worship online.
- You MUST wear a mask.
- 6’ social distancing will be practiced. Family units will sit together.
- Ushers will escort you to and from your seat.
- Greet your friends and neighbors with a wave. Refrain from hugs or handshakes.
- Participate as directed during responsive readings.
- Music will be played, the congregation will NOT sing.
- The nursery will be closed. Children and youth will sit with their families.
- A table with a box will be set out for the offering.
- Communion will not be celebrated.
- One restroom will be available for emergencies.
- The office, parlor, kitchen, fellowship hall and basement level will be closed.
- Adult Sunday School will continue to be offered through Zoom. Contact the office for an invitation.
- If you must leave the sanctuary, for any reason, you will be unable to re-enter.
- Mission Committee will have cloth masks for sale (outside the building) for a $5.00 donation with proceeds going to mission outreach.