- We are saved by grace through faith and that grace is a pure gift from God given to us through the life, teachings, death, and resurrection of Jesus.
- We are a people grateful for the unending faithfulness of God.
- We adhere to the Reformed tradition that God is continually at work in the world, and we are called to be lifelong learners, to share God’s love, grace, mercy, forgiveness, compassion, and justice, and that God is ushering in a new way of being the church in the 21st century.
- The PC(USA) advocates the right of women to hold all offices in the church including ordination to being a Minister of Word and Sacrament (pastor), elder, and deacon.
- We celebrate the sacraments of Baptism and The Lord’s Supper.
For more in-depth information, please click here to be taken to our national headquarters’ site in Louisville, Kentucky.